To achieve company sales objective for a profitable business and working as a team to support key customers in achieving the sales target. Responsible for developing new business from existing networks and to identify new business potentials in other customer segment and regions.
- Fully responsible for branch office day-to-day operations and to lead division marketing action plans in the region
- To prepare periodical report of marketing and business strategies
- To prepare annual business planning and action plan
- To convince and build a good reputation with clients
- To ensure good customer focus by providing fast and accurate response with a proactive attitude
- To meet yearly sales goals set for the branch
- To actively organize and involve in agency development activities
- To oversee daily branch operational matters
- To deliver and develop positive customer relationship
- Develop and execute business plan and strategy in line with achieving the branch contribution to profitability and growth
- Lead, drive and manage branch sales force in achieving the desired sales targets
- Establish business contacts and manage relationships for expansion of business opportunities
- Be responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality and branch operational efficiency for the region
- Motivate branch staff and impart skills and knowledge in service, sales and operations to elevate levels of performance
- Generate sales orders and opportunities for the company, provide after sales service to customer
- Carry out sales promotion and achieve sales quota set by the management.
- Provide solutions and technical advice to our customers
- Participating actively in company sales activities
- To ensure team adhere to company ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 requirements and Work Procedures
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate should have an Engineering Degree/ Higher Diploma, in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have at least 8 years of Technical Sales experience in Oil & Gas or related industry.
- Have knowledge and experience in preparing proposal in accordance with PETRONAS Technical Specification (PTS) or Shell standards and other relevant industry standard.
- Have good technical knowledge in the field of Instrumentation and Valves
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good networking and contacts with existing customers
- Strong leadership and managerial skill with experience in leading team of sales, service and admin personnel.
- Must have site or field exposure in O&G or Petro-chemical plants