Balakong & Various location
- To be responsible for all after sales service, warranty claim, calibration and related matters within division.
- Liaise with sub-vendor/principal on technical and commercial changes during project execution stage.
- Assist the HOU in tracking service revenue, reporting and checking FSE claims against approved time sheet.
- As a service job scheduler in product & services, responsible in scheduling all service job required at site and off-site.
- To assign relevant Field Service Engineering (FSE) for the job required.
- Responsible in invoicing for all chargeable service job to client.
- Responsible in monitoring the in/out of service asset in product & services.
- Assist FSE in administrative work such as Travel Acquisition (TA), service tools purchase and any other administrative related
- Responsible in managing warranty and defective claim for all products in division.
- Liaising with principal for calibration, product defect or repaired related matters.
- To monitor and keep inventory of all service related equipment and tools, as well as to maintain record and ensure tool calibration are up to date.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate should have an Engineering Degree/ Diploma, in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years of Design and Engineering in Oil & Gas or related industry
- Have good knowledge in the logistics, accounting and sales matters
- Have excellent computer skills particularly in MS Word & Excel. Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Solution System (ERP) software is added advantage.
- Experience in handling valves products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good self-initiative and pro-active and able to anticipate unexpected situations and problems
Note: Candidate who can join immediately is highly preferred.