To achieve company sales objective for a profitable business and working as a team to achieve the sales target through technical marketing and implementation of product applications by assessing technical requirements to meet customer needs.
- To promote and sell all the company's products and services to achieve department sales target.
- To provide technical marketing, product support to the team and customers
- To execute sales action plans and strategize with product team on how to achieve targeted revenue goals.
- To achieve or exceed principal sales target by adopting solution-based selling with growth and profitability
- To effectively communicate customer requirements with our principal
- To provide excellent customer focus and assume the role of key accounts manager in assigned area/region.
- To organize and lead in various marketing activities for promotion of product brand and creating awareness
- To create and generate sales opportunities for the assigned product range.
- To effectively communicate customer requirements to our product team and factory principal rep.
- To develop, support and participate in various marketing activities organized by the company.
- To interface with company's cross-functional teams (logistics, project, etc) to resolve product issues.
- To plan marketing activities and conduct market survey for the assigned product line.
- To review client technical specifications to perform sizing calculations ensuring compliance to customer requirements.
- To prepare quotations/proposal and costing for customer enquiries.
- Ensure overdue monies and invoice payments are timely collected to ensure zero bad debts
- Perform market and competitor analysis, gather customer information for business strategy planning purposes
- To ensure team adhere to company ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 requirements and Work Procedures
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate should have an Engineering Degree/ Higher Diploma, in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years of Technical Sales experience in Oil & Gas or related industry.
- Have knowledge and experience in preparing proposal in accordance with PETRONAS Technical Specification (PTS) or Shell standards and other relevant industry standard.
- Have existing network and contacts of key O&G and Petro-chemical plant clients
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is an advantage
- Team player with Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able and have experienced in conducting product presentations to customers
- Have good technical knowledge in the field of Instrumentation and Valves.