To implement the WZS Misi Setia project HSE management system effectively and efficiently
- To champion all HSE matters at project site to maintain a safe workplace
- To act as Secretary for the Project Safety & Health Committee and responsible to organize Safety & Health Committee Meeting at least once a month as per stipulated in the ACT 1994 (OSH Committee) Regulation 1996 Part IV 21 (1)
- To discharge the duties as per Factories & Machineries Act 1967 (Building Operations and Work of Engineering Constructions) (Safety) Regulations, 1986, Regulations 25(1),(3) and (4)
- To perform the SSS tasks as stipulated in the Site Safety Supervisor Guidelines, MSOG-HSE-Wl-10
- To ensure that workers at site are properly trained regarding our OSH Act, Client's safety requirements and our safety requirements, by means of safety induction, daily toolbox briefing, periodic safety meetings and formal training session
- To be proactively involve in ensuring proper practices are observed on the workplace, by performing safety inspections and safety walkabouts
- To ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained, i.e, periodic checking of fire facilities, verifying first aid kits and ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained following the appropriate schedule
- To ensure that all activities at project site are in compliance with all safety-related regulatory requirements by knowing and being aware of obligations specific to the work area
- To ensure the accurate reporting of manhours worked and UAUC
- To carry out the responsibilities of project based SSS according to EPCC of Project Organisation, MSOG- HRA-Wl-01M
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- At least Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent
- At least there (3) years’ experience in the Occupational Safety & Health field
- Registered Site Safety Supervisor (SSS) with DOSH (valid Yellow Book)- is a must
- Possess CIDB and OGSP (BOSET will be an added advantage)
- Competent First Aider and Fire Warden will be added advantage
- Knowledge in working at heights and confined space.
- Preferably candidates who have experience in Gas Malaysia Pipeline project.
- Immediately available.
- Preferably Male only as due to nature of project.
1 year contract
No of pax: 1