To implement and continually improve the Project Quality Management System effectively and efficiently to align to company business direction.
PORT KLANG-PROJECT / BALAKONG-HQ
- To establish, implement and continually improve the Project Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 (latest revision), Project Control Requirements and relevant codes and standards
- To establish, implement and continually improve the Project Quality Program including related documentation such as ITP, PQP, WQT, WPS, etc.
- To lead the QC team and ensure optimization of manpower planning and their competency, which includes providing formal orientation periodically
- To conduct periodic reviews of the inspection and test activities and documentation
- To established, implement and continually improve the calibration management system of our measuring equipment
- To establish and implement an effective project documentation system to ensure effective final document submission to Client
- To promote quality and safety awareness among the QC team
- To arrange for witness and approval of equipment qualification at vendor facility and at site
- To review and approve supplier quality control pan
- To liaise with Client's third-party representatives and certifying authorities to obtain release of goods or services
- To ensure CAR (issued internally) and NCR (issued externally) are resolved effectively and analyzed for continual improvement
- To work with client and suppliers to resolve quality issues
- To foster ideas for improvement in method, cost reduction and quality
- To carry out the responsibilities of project based QAQC Engineer according to EPCC of Project Organization, MSOG-HRA-WI-01M
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (petroleum or oil & gas discipline is an added advantage)
- Qualification in CSWIP 3.1, Additional Qualification in NDT PCN / ASNT Level II in RT, MT & PT.
- At least five (5) years working experience in the oil & gas, petrochemical & related field (experience in brownfield development is an added advantage)
- Experience in Oil & Gas facilities Construction in plants involving in EPCC for construction, Piping and structure Fabrication and Erection/Installation.
- Possess CIDB and OGSP (BOSET will be an added advantage)
- ASME and API Codes and standards-ASME B31.3, ASME Sec IX, ASME Sec II C,V
- Knowledge in Welding Procedures and Welders Qualification, Testing & Welding
- Understanding of Process approach
- Risk management
- Internal audit methodology, approach, techniques and management practices based on ISO 19011 (preferable)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self-motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please state your expected salary & availability in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify via email.