To implement and continually improve the Project Quality Management System effectively and efficiently to align to company business direction
PASIR GUDANG, JOHOR
- To monitor that every process specified in the ITP is carried out according to organization and Client requirements, and relevant codes and standards
- To ensure every document required for QC activities are available and approved by the Client prior proceeding with work
- To document every inspections and tests conducted based on the ITP accurately
- To maintain clear, accurate and timely QC records for each inspection and test
- To ensure welders are qualified for the specified work
- To inspect products purchased from suppliers and maintains required records of conformances
- To ensure every measuring equipment used at project are calibrated and relevant documents maintained
- To report discrepancies to the project management team and Senior QAQC Engineer
- To foster ideas for improvement in method, cost reduction and quality
- To carry out the responsibilities of project-based QC Inspector according to EPCC of Project Organization, MSOG-HRA-WI-01M
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a Diploma in Welding Inspection
- Qualification in CSWIP, professional welding certificate, ASNT, etc. or its equivalent.
- At least five (5) years working experience in the related field (experience in brownfield development is an added advantage)
- Possess CIDB and OGSP (BOSET will be an added advantage)
- ASME and API Codes and standards
- Understanding of Process approach
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self-motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
We have 2 QC Inspector position. One in Piping and another one in C&S.
Please indicate which position you are applying for in your CV. Preferably local candidate staying nearby Pasir Gudang. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.