To provide an opportunity for students to relate theoretical and practical understanding through industrial training programs.
PROJECT SITE - NORTH PORT KLANG
- Fulfill objective/tasks set out by supervisor on related division or units.
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities.
- Understand on the company and division SOP & policies.
- May recommend improvement that can be included.
- Willing to help in any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate is pursuing an Degree/ Higher Diploma, in Safety, Health & Environmental field.
- No work experience required.
- Dynamic, energetic and eager to learn about the company.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask & cope well under pressure.
Please email your CV, industrial training application letter & reply form to email@example.com with the subject:
Applications of Internship WZS Misi Setia - HSE
Practical trainee who are able to start from early August is preferable. Project allowances will be provided when assigned to Project Site.