To plan, execute and implement overall projects and plan, execute and implement overall projects and construction according to schedule, quality, HSE and budget.
SARAWAK OR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Ensure that project and construction contract are implemented based on Company’s procedure and based on industry standard
- Review and assess ITB, Contract documents, project specification and applicable codes & standards. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestone using appropriate tools.
- Tailors make a good & comprehensive Project Execution Plan and Construction Methodology on individual project.
- To assist Head of Unit PIM, to implement and maximize the utilization of operation process via digitalization i.e. as much as possible monitor and implement the digitalized process to ensure high productivity, data sharing and reporting efficiency within and inter department within company.
- Ensure that Project Execution Plan and all other project plans & procedures are prepared and approved on time basis.
- Organize and attend meetings with clients, Consultant, subcontractor, suppliers and relevant authorities and attend inter department meetings and clients’ safety walkabouts as well HSE meetings.
- Estimate and mobilize resources needed to achieve project goals/target and prepare for submission the monthly project progress and monthly cost report submission to management. Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to Head of Unit PIM.
- Take the lead on all the project execution and completion matter including Safety, Quality, Construction and Administration matters.
- Plan, manage monitor and control projects to meet quality, cost, time and HSE requirements.
- Liaise with client / client representative on contractual, commercial and construction matter as required and protect company interest especially the contractual and commercial with client or subcontractor.
- To attend all the client meeting on getting the first-hand information pertaining the contract.
- To conduct daily coordination or weekly internal meeting on identify and solve site matter.
- To conduct weekly update on MDR (Master Document Register Update) and ensure all the project or construction team is using the right and latest revision of drawing on all the project and construction activities.
- To timely submit of Monthly Progress Claim to Client Project Team and certify subcontractor progress claim.
- To timely review and update the project risk, project & construction plan to ensure no project delay due to internal issue.
- To prepare and review quality Service Requisition or Material Requisition for both pre-award or post award stage with sufficient contractual information such as clear scope of work (SOW), Matrix for SOW, Schedule, good payment term, retention & Bank Guarantee requirement and etc. to avoid Contractual dispute with Subcontractor and Vendor.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that arises within the project team.
- Proactive manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and derive contingency-plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work/task.
- Ensure preparation of project close out report and proper closer of the project based on Contract and client’s requirement.
- To set KPI in order based on Project Schedule to ensure timely project completion.
- To cascade company policy to all project/construction team and ensure adherences.
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or other competency gained from extensive work experiences.
- Experience in oil & gas related discipline is preferably
- At least 10 years direct work experience in project management capacity, including all aspect of process development and execution
- PMP will be an added advantage
- Project management and implementation
- Contract management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Basic financial
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving
- People management
- Conflict management
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
Please state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify via email.