Delivery of (detailed) CAD design proposal specific to project needs.
- To ensure the design and verification activity is planned and controlled throughout the design process and procedures. This includes the preparation, revision and approval process of design deliverables such as Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Isometric drawings, pipe support detailing drawings, piping/mechanical/structural/E&I layout drawings, details of tankage fabrication drawing & etc
- Demonstrate software applications and configuration i.e. AutoCAD, CadWorx & any other software especially on pipe routing, pipe flexibility, pipe support detailing, mechanical equipments & civil interfaces, P&ID preparation, E&I schematic diagram, design of metering skid and GA & layout preparation drawings.
- Demonstrate and fully involve in CadWorx usage and applications i.e. design of piping, design of mechanical, design of structural, design of E&I, design of valve, P&ID, Isometric creation, GA drawing preparation, Material Take Off (MTO) generation & etc.
- Responsible for all work assignment and project design engineering planning. Further, to ensure that the project design engineering plan is regularly reviewed, kept up to date and implemented
- Co-ordination with inter-disciplines, site personnel & commissioning team.
- Must ensure 100% on time delivery of deliverables submission according to the agreed project master schedule and tender submission
- Assist in performing and checking MTO generation for all disciplines which involves in certain project and tender and must ensure the accuracy for each items accordingly before submission to discipline engineer
- Providing information, support and training as may be necessary to team members and familiarize them with software features, applications and capabilities in order to enhance their technical knowledge.
- Supporting document control activities including preparation, reviewing and revising of redline drawings
- Emphasize the value engineering as part of engineering practice & work nature to ensure the effectiveness of design in terms of costing, functionality and reliability throughout engineering process
- Any other reasonable duties assigned
- Candidate shall possess at least a Certificate of Draughtsman or Mechanical Diploma's holder
- At least 3 years working experience in the Plant project i.e Tank and Piping drawing
- Candidate shall well verse in operating CADWORX ( is a must) and AutoCAD software; knowledge in PDMS software is an added advantage
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Applicants shall be Malaysian and willing to work and transferable to project sites