To assist HD to lead the sales and service team to achieve company sales objective for a profitable business and motivate the team to support key customers in achieving the sales target. Responsible for developing new business from existing networks and to identify new business potentials in other customer segment and regions.
- To assist HD to lead the team in achieving division overall sales target.
- To create growth action plans and strategize how to achieve and exceed targeted revenue goals
- To support and increase sales in existing customers and key accounts in assigned area/region.
- To continuously develop new customer networks for continuous growth and profitability.
- To manage field services, i.e. manpower resources, effectively to ensure profitability and Client satisfaction
- To effectively communicate customer requirements with our product principal & product engineer team.
- To develop, support and participate in various marketing activities organized by the company.
- To interface with company's cross-functional teams (logistics, finance, project, etc.) in order to provide good customer service.
- To lead, mentor, coach and motivate sales and service team members towards company vision and mission
- To assist HD to develop and control the budget allocated to the Unit to ensure cost of operation within the Unit will be sustainable in accordance with the size of division’s business.
- To ensure operation efficiency in the Unit by supporting the HD in the effort of digitalization for the operation processes within the Unit, monitor and implementation of the digitalized processes in the Unit to ensure high productivity, customer data & sales data sharing efficiency, effective sales performance monitoring and effective reporting system.
- To provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales and service representatives so that they possess sufficient skills and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- To ensure team adhere to company ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 requirements and Work Procedures
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Possess bachelor degree in engineering (Hons) or equivalent
- At least 10 years of Technical Sales experience with excellent sales track record and good reputation in industry
- Minimum 5 years in Oil & Gas or related industry
- 3 years in managerial position
- Have good technical knowledge in the field of valves, measurement, Instrumentation and Controls
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Able to conduct impressive presentations to customers.
- Strong leadership and managerial skill with experience in leading team of sales, service and admin personnel.