To implement and continually improve the Project HSE Management System effectively and efficiently to ensure a safe workplace, i.e. without LTI
KUANTAN - IMMEDIATE HIRING
- Managing manpower at project site
- Submission of SHE performance report to the project management/ client
- Conduct Induction program to subcontractors
- Conduct toolbox at project site
- Conduct safety & security inspection at project site
- To manage Accident & Incident Investigation and preventive action (as and when needed)
- Generate emergency drill plan at workplace/ site
- To conduct and evaluate risk assessment at site
- Secretariat of safety committee
- Liaison with relevant authority/ HQ personnel (DOSH/ CIDB/ Local Authority) on registration and approval of work at site (as and when needed)
- Identify training related to SHE to be attend by other staff
- Keep on track on staff competency, i.e. OGSP, CIDB, Crane Operator, Chargeman, etc.
- Upkeep the documentation of relevant SHE documents and data at project site
- To carry out the responsibilities of project based SHO
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess green book which registered with JKKP (DOSH)
- Possess a diploma/ degree (in Environment/ health/ safety)
- At least 8 years working experience in HSE and Client HSE requirements in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Familiar with SAFETY requirement
- Experience in Brownfield is a MUST.
- Competent First Aider and Fire Warden will be added advantage
- Knowledge in working at heights and confined space
- Knowledge in ISO 45001 is an added advantage
- Familiar with SHELL requirements.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self-motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
Please state your expected salary & availability in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates who is available immediately will be notify via email.