Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy
WZS Misi Setia Sdn Bhd top management is committed to the following Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy :
- To establish, implement, maintain and improve an anti-corruption management system in order to give effect to this anti-corruption policy.
- To be responsible for overseeing the effective implementation by WZS Misi Setia of the anti-corruption policy and programme.
- To ensure that WZS Misi Setia’s managers assume responsibility for overseeing day-to-day compliance by personnel within their department, function or project with the anti-corruption policy and programme.
WZS Misi Setia Sdn Bhd is committed to be the preferred service provider in the regional oil & gas industries with focus on the following :
- Enhancing Client Satisfaction by delivering high quality products and services.
- Ensuring Operational Excellence through achievements of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Developing employee Satisfaction through competency management and empowerment.
- Being a Responsible Corporate Citizen through our CSR programmes.
- Building a World Class Organisation by adopting best practices, promoting innovation and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality managent system.
- Complying to the applicable legislations and regulations, Client's contractual and quality requirements, and ISO 9001:2015 requirement.
To ensure continue suitability, this Quality Policy is reviewed during each Management Review meeting.
Occupational Safety & Health Policy
WZS Misi Setia Sdn Bhd is committed to the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, services and plants which comply with current applicable legal requirements and with the highest OSH standards for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health. This objective is pursued in every area of WZS Misi Setia’s activities and during all phases of project execution, i.e. engineering, procurement and site activities, through the following :-
- Prevention of work-related injury by inculcating ZERO incident mindset.
- Prevention of work-related ill health by maintaining safe and healthy working condition.
- Continually improving our OSH performance by eliminating hazards and reduce OSH risks as low as reasonably practical.
- Continually improving our OSH management system by consultation and participation of workers, and providing training for employees, workers and visitors.
- Complying with the applicable legal and other requirements by periodically assessing requirements as identified in the Legal Register.
To ensure continue suitability, this OSH Policy is reviewed during each Management Review meeting.
WZS Misi Setia Sdn Bhd is committed to nurture its employees to care and protect our environment. We will continuously search for opportunities to improve our understanding and adherence to these principles :-
- Minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, permits and other environmental requirements.
- Communicate our commitment to environmental protection to our employees, suppliers, and customers.
To ensure continue suitability, this Environmental Policy is reviewed during each Management Review meeting.