To assist the Project Control Lead PIM in establishing and implementing Project Control & Project Planning plans, system, work processes and procedures for Pre and Post Project Implementation Stage including tender support
SEPANGAR BAY, SABAH
- To prepare a good Project Control Planning Package (PCPP) tailor made to suit Individual Project Requirement and submit for Client Approval on time.
- Ensure that all plans, procedures, systems, work processes & tools in Project Planning, Scheduling & Controls are established and made available within PCPP for each Project
- Ensure that the established plans, procedures, systems, work processes & tools in Project Planning, Scheduling & Controls are implemented in all projects under the PT Department
- Responsible for the coordination preparation and revision of execution schedule, costs and progress reports.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly and cost reports for projects are submitted on time.
- Provide forecast of possible delay situations and provide mitigation measures to prevent its occurrence in the job site.
- Ensure the management on preparation of the contractual progress and CHANGE ORDER claims.
- Ensure development and implementation of progress measurement and reporting system and tracking of deliverables status
- To ensure innovative technical proposal during pre-bid stage
- To be responsible for technical competency of personnel to align with the business direction
- To ensure execution of project in accordance to the project budget and profit margin
- To ensure department operation in accordance with the relevant SOPs
- To manage project schedule efficiently
- To ensure project executed in a safe manner
- To ensure client satisfaction
- To ensure project risk management, including project lessons learnt
- To attend tender briefing and site visit if required by Project/Construction Manager PIM.
- To prepare quality schedule for tendering work and attend any tender clarification if required by HOD, PT
- To prepare and review weekly and monthly progress report
- To prepare and submit progress claim on monthly basis as per approved payment term.
- To establish subcontractor payment certificate format and verified on all subcontractor’s monthly claim
- To assist Project/Construction Manager PIM, on implement and maximize the utilization of operation process via digitalization i.e. as much as possible monitor and implement the digitalized processes to ensure high productivity, data sharing and reporting efficiency within and inter department within company
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 to 8 years working in related technical areas with exposure to oil & gas industry
- Project management and implementation
- Contract management
- Basic knowledge in Construction activities and work sequence in all disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving
- People management
- Conflict management
- Well versed in Primvera P6 software, Microsoft Excel, Power Point is a MUST
Only shortlisted candidates & short notice candidates will be consider for this position. Please state your expected salary & availability in your resume.