Supervise all piping painting activities which include planning work preparation, work, and execution.
PORT KLANG - IMMEDIATE HIRING
- To supervise, coordinate and inspect all aspects of the paint coatings work ensuring that it is carried out in accordance with the relevance requirements.
- Ensuring specification and code compliance and the deliverables schedule is maintained.
- Ensure paint coatings works are executed by the assigned personnel. This will include training and development of individuals.
- Ensure that all operatives have the necessary skills and ability to prepare and apply various paint products as specified by the client.
- Read specifications, such as technical drawings, to determine paint coating requirements and plan procedure.
- Identify and highlight any risk opportunities or threats that may have a favorable or adverse impact on paint coatings delivery within project cost, quality or schedule objectives.
- Monitor and report on the percentage of applied paint coatings
- To ensure that all paint coatings aspects of the project on site are supervised in a safe and efficient manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years in painting/blasting experience in relevant fields or industry
- Familiar with types of surface preparation and painting techniques / standards
- Ensure all jobs are completed safely and technically correct, within schedule and men hours
- Ability to communicate and write reports in English language reasonably well
- Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all QA/QC and Safety procedures, plus all Company rules and regulations.
- Certification in BGAS Level 2/ NACE Level 1 or 2/ IMM Level 2 is a must
- Able to join immediately