To monitor and coordinate Project Construction –C&S activities
PASIR GUDANG - JOHOR
- Coordinate works with subcontractors to perform the work in accordance to the approved drawings, procedures and specification
- To monitor subcontractors crew to ensure compliance with budget, schedule, quality and HSE while performing their works
- Supervise direct workers and to monitor progress.
- To assist HSE and QA/QC personal to perform their job.
- Make sure all construction equipment’s at work area are in order and workable condition.
- Assist to produce any site change or as-built drawings for civil & structure.
- Coordinate with the discipline engineers in field engineering support issues as required.
- Communicates and advises on co-ordination of inter discipline activities.
- Ensure Construction safety, quality and progress for a specific work in Civil & Structure.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned
- At least Diploma in Engineering (Civil & Structure)
- 8-10 years working experience in O&G or related field with min 5 years in Brownfield.
- Experience working in terminal / brownfield and pipeline
- Previous working experience in Shell Terminal is an added advantage.
- Valid CIDB & OGSP
- Advantage with valid Confined Space, KTMB 038 & 039 certificate.
- C&S Procedure, requirement, Inspection and Test Plan
- Familiar with maintenance/TA/Shutdown works
- Project management and implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving
- Able to motivate project site personnel for progress
- Supervisory skills
- Able to work independently & multitasking
Please state your expected salary availability in your CV. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.