Manage and monitor the accounts reporting system, cashflow, finance issues and statutory requirement of the Company.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of financial account reporting, including management reporting and forecasting,
- Lead the accounts department in handling daily accounting functions such as Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL) and Finalization of Accounts. (FA)
- Dotted line reporting to Group Chief Finance Officer (GCFO) on company accounts reporting, statutory requirements related to finance and accounting and cash flow issues.
- Liaise with accounts auditors, tax consultants, company secretary as well as regulatory bodies in relation to the issues related to accounts, inland revenue taxation and relevant statutory requirement.
- Oversee company’s treasury function, control and manage company's cash flow, credit control and liaise with banker, financial advisor and GCFO on company funding, credit facilities maintenance and expansion, dividend issuance, and cash transfer activities.
- Develop and implementation of standard Operation Procedure for the finance and accounting documentation/ records work flow within the department, with Other units / departments and with relevant external parties to ensure efficiency in works and compliance with Limit of Approval Authority, company policy and corporate governance.
- To ensure operation efficiency in the FA Department via digitalization of the operation processes within the department, monitor and implement the digitalized processes in the department to ensure high productivity, data sharing efficiency within and beyond the department, as well as ability to make effective reporting.
- Develop and monitor the annual operation budget of FA Department to ensure sustainability of the company’s business.
- Assist CEO to coordinate with all division, departments and operation units in the company to develop the overall annual operational budget for the Company. Monitor and provide timely reporting and recommendation of the budget performance to the CEO to ensure financial sustainability of the company’s operation.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any equivalent professional degree qualification.
- At least 15 years working experience to the related field
- Governance philosophies, policy and management practices
- Familiar with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) accounting standard, tax regulation and statutory requirement.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skill to meet tight deadline and result oriented