To implement and continually improve the HSE Management System effectively and efficiently to ensure a safe workplace, i.e. without LTI
PLAZA SENTRAL - HQ
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Ensure employees safety related competency for each work / activity.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker's compensation claims.
- Recommen solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time.
- Degree in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent
- Fifteen (15) years experience in HSE
- Eight (8) years as SHO
- Possess valid green book which reistered with JKKP (DOSH)
- Lead auditor in ISO 45001
- Competent First Aider and Fire Warden will be added advantage
- Knowledge in working at heights and confined space
- Knowledge in behavioral based safety is an added advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self- motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Leadership skills
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently