PLAZA SENTRAL - HQ
- To perform daily accounting function, month end closing, monthly financial statement and any others management report, maintain and monitor of the completeness of all accounting records.
- Organize and maintain proper accounting documents filling and record system.
- Prepare of reconciliation statement.
- Assist in compliance and statutory filling matters.
- Maintain and update fixed assets and any other schedules.
- Prepare of audit and tax submission schedule.
- Liaise with auditor and tax consultant for audit and company tax matters.
- To assist in develop and upgrading of the accounting system and to ensure the system is running smoothly.
- For a Senior position, the position shall act as a leader to coach the junior and lead the junior toward positive attitude and showing professionalism in performing his/her function.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Co-ordinate with internal department on all budget related matters, generate utilization report to all department.
- Assist in process improvement, updating work procedures and digitalization of work process when required.
- Responsible for SST matters.
- To support in providing of accounting information to internal and external party.
- Any other duty and responsibilities as directed by the HOD.
- At least diploma/ professional certificate in accountancy qualification
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience to the related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software application
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently, maintain a positive attitude under pressure in a dynamic growing environment
- Good communication & written skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Willing to meet tight deadline and result oriented
Please state your expected salary in your CV.