Coordinate and expedites flow of materials, parts an also assembles between sections or departments according to the plan shipping schedules or department provision and maintains manual or computerized records.
- Supervise procurement and warehousing system
- Ensure sufficient amounts of raw materials and supplies while controlling costs linked to logistics and inventory management
- Ensure necessary materials are in the right place at the right time -- and in the most cost effective way
- Ensure that procedures are in place to review purchase order requests and that purchase contracts are authorized or approved according to company policy
- Develop good relationships to meet material cost, quality and delivery standards. Negotiate with suppliers and vendors.
- Manage the supplier performance, continuously evaluating vendor ability to meet order requirements and contract specifications
- Organise material ordering, receipt, stocking and storage to accurately account for each and every piece of stock
- Other duties as and when required by Management
- 5-6 years with knowledge exposure in maintaining manual/computerized material tracking register ie tools, parts, storage function
- Computer literate, able to operate material handling equipment
- Male only