Responsible for materials handling in the plant, maintenance of forklift, loading and unloading of lorry/container and housekeeping according to work instruction, procedures and ISO related systems that the company subscribe to.
- Familiar with forklift operation
- Should not speed
- Do not overload the forklift
- Cannot use counter weight on the forklift
- No passenger on the forklift
- Must operate the forklift with signalman when carry the load which operator cannot estimate or cannot see during the handling
- Handle movement of materials (Raw Material, Finished Goods, Rework Material) in the plant (depend on area assigned).
- Ensure all environmental, health and safety rules and guidelines are being adhered to and maintain high safety standards and a safe working environment.
- Conduct arrangement of materials, label pasting & housekeeping.
- Assist in the periodic cycle count.
- Loading/Unloading of Raw Material from container or truck to the proper location, and carry out follow up movement & task (sampling, barcode label pasting, etc.) as per procedures.
- Picking, prepare and load of finished goods products to the container or lorry as per procedures. Attend unloading of inward materials from lorry/container as per set procedures. Conduct Rework Material handling & movement.
- Ensure that all partial materials are kept in a proper manner.
- Transfer of materials or chemicals to appropriate area or location for production, maintenance.
- Upkeep of forklift.
- Execute other jobs as request by superior.
- Education: Minimum SPM
- Working Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Experiences and able to operate crane. Those with certification is preferred.
- Knowledge on Warehouse Management
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge on requirements of Emergency Response