Responsible to plan, monitor and execute project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget given by the Project Manager
KUANTAN - IMMEDIATE HIRING
- To assist Project Manager (PM) & Construction Manager (CM) in executing and implementing projects and take the delegation of responsibilities in the absence of Project/ Construction Manager
- To work closely with Project Manager in ensuring development and completion of all plan and procedure required to implement the project.
- To work closely with Construction Manager in preparing construction plan for the project
- To liaise with Client /Client representative on contractual, project and construction matter as necessary
- To liaise & follow up with subcontractor on work progress
- To ensure all the site urgent matter/ issue being highlighted to PM and to avoid any un-attend matter that will delay the whole project
- To protect the company interest especially the contractual and commercial with client or subcontractor
- To assist Construction Manager on oversea the Progress and Monitoring the schedule closely
- To work closely with Project planner/Scheduler on Progress and Authority Approval Matter.
- To maintain close communication with Client / Client representative regarding project technical issues.
- To attend the daily coordination meeting and weekly meeting with client and subcontractor
- To preparation project execution procedures, Job Method Statements and to assist HSE department in preparation of Job Hazard analysis.
- Develops reports, letters and memorandum regarding project issues for both internal and external distribution; prepares periodic project status reports
- To assist Senior Planner / Planner in preparation of schedule, resources loading and reports.
- To manage project issues, budget and schedule
- To assist HOU/PM/CM PIM on implement and maximize the utilization of operation process via digitalization i.e. as much as possible monitor and implement the digitalized processes to ensure high productivity, data sharing and reporting efficiency within and inter department within company
- To assist HOU/PM/CM to prepare quality Service Requisition or Material Requisition for both pre-award or post award stage with sufficient contractual information such as clear scope of work (SOW), Matrix for SOW, Schedule, good payment terms, retention & Bank Guarantee requirement and etc. to avoid Contractual dispute with Subcontractor and Vendor.
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate shall possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical /Civil/Petroleum/Oil Gas) or equivalent
- At least five (5) years working experience in related field
- Experience in plant terminal / brownfield
- Civil & Structure background will be advantage
- Project management and implementation
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office is must, knowledge in Auto CAD and Project Planning Software is an added advantage
- Able to interpret technical information and documents; analyze and solve technical engineering problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving
- People management
Please state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify via email.