To handle/monitor store and material handling.
- Carry out activities involve receiving, storekeeping and shipment efficiency in warehouse, inventory and storage location.
- Able to handle forklift the material, physically inspects of material.
- Able to operate any other machinery such as cranes.
- Documented and update all material/parts movement.
- Perform inventory counts and verify the accuracy of stock record periodically.
- Dispatch received materials to a respective storing location
- Practice and maintain a high standard of safety measurement and housekeeping in the warehouse at all times.
- Perform any other duties relating to warehouse and logistic operations as instructed.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time
- Possess at least a Diploma/SPM
- Minimum 3 year(s) of related working experience in of which, preferably one year in oil & gas industry;
- Possess good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills or any other technical fields;
- Ability to work in and contribute in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage;
- A meticulous and committed team player with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
- Male candidate only due to nature of work
No of Pax:1