Expedites and facilitates the flow of materials and coordination on logistic of materials to ultimate destinations.
- Ensure that all orders/contracts, as applicable, are expedited to ensure that the project schedules and contractual delivery requirements are met.
- Expediting of the product delivery within the project schedule and requirements i.e. proper handling of all import and export customs documentations and goods clearance.
- Control and monitor the input of all expediting data into the procurement system and other appropriate documents to ensure current information is available and distributed.
- Coordinating with logistics supplier in order to achieve the planned required dates.
- Identifying shipping requirements / timescales to relevant delivery point personnel.
- To ensure all the goods received are checked, recorded and stored in the proper manner.
- To update on the Material Inventory Record on issuing, return and remaining material in the warehouse.
- Highlight and report those orders/contracts where there is a likelihood of delay to equipment or critical materials, which may have an adverse effect on the program together with the proposed corrective action.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc status reports to management and other departments as required on all current progress and vendor performance.
- Ensure there are due observation of WZS Misi Setia QHSE documentations.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time
- Possess at least a Diploma/SPM
- Minimum 3 year(s) of related working experience in of which, preferably 1 years in oil & gas industry;
- Possess good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills or any other technical fields;
- Ability to work in and contribute in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage;
- A meticulous and committed team player with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
- Preferably Male candidate only due to nature of work.