The need to prepare the NDT requirement is to ensure all the NDT activities meets the client requirement or ITP (Injection Test Plan). Also, any associated and relevant directive and instructions needed to support the plan. The main duties will be to develop and manage the quality control and quality assurance procedures from the NDT prospective and ensure contracts for the rehabilitation of the roads are up to the specifications
- Planning of NDT activities based project requirement.
- Verification of NDT activity and documentation;
- Preparation of project specifications;
- Auditing of NDT subcontractors;
- Co-ordination of NDT verifications/qualifications;
- Co-ordination of inspection activities;
- Monitor lay barge progress to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Preparation of close out reports;
- Review journals and technical papers for new NDT technology;
- Maintain contact with NDT equipment suppliers and consumable vendors to promote advances in NDT technology; assist research and development programs.
- Perform NDE Result review, perform the vendor performance and welder history sheet.
- Update NDT status.
- SPM and above.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NDT.
- CSWIP/PCN in NDT field (3.4).