Provide services in Piping & Mechanical engineering. Responsible for entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion
- To ensure the design and verification activity is planned and controlled throughout the design process. This includes the verification, preparation, revision and approval process of design deliverables.
- Responsible for Project Design Engineering Planning. Further, to ensure that the Project Design Engineering Plan is regularly reviewed, kept up to date and implemented
- To measure at every stages of work process in design if there is any negligence aspect related to the design process and should take appropriate control to eliminate the risks or to minimize it
- Demonstrate support rendered to designer on pipe routing, pipe flexibility check, pipe support detailing, Mechanical & Civil interfaces and General Arrangement (GA) & layout preparation drawings.
- Co-ordination with Vendors, Technical Evaluation Process, Project Execution.
- Performing design calculations for tank & piping by utilizing software such as Pipe Flow, Ceaser II, & e-Tank
- Providing information and training as may be necessary for draftsman to familiarize them with the design
- Supporting document control activities including preparation and review of redline drawings
- Participating in and assisting with walk-downs of the various systems in preparation for hand-over
- Monitoring construction and installation activities to ensure compliance with project specifications and issued design documents
- Any other reasonable duties assigned
- Candidate shall possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Shall acquire minimum 8 years working experience in the related field for this position
- Posses relevant professional registration body in Engineering i.e Gas Engineering Supervisor with Suruhanjaya Tenaga is an advantage.
- Knowledge of either software for drawings such as PVElite, AutoCAD, CADWorx, CAESAR II, Autopipe, Pipe Expert, Plantflow is an added advantage.
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Mathcad of modeling software program
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Experience in EPCC background is added advantage.
- Willing to work and transferable to project sites.