Provide after sales technical and service support for all PS Department’s products
- To provide quality technical and service support for all the products to P&S Department, client and user.
- To maintain close liaison with principle and client for any technical problem solving.
- To perform on-site activities for all the products onshore, offshore both local and foreign locations which includes
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning
- Troubleshooting, inspection, testing & calibration check
- Calibration on Moisture Analyzer and Verification on Sampling System Design
- Repairing / Changing Spare Parts
- Provide On-Site Training to User which include theory and hands on trainings
- Site survey / visit / demo
- To perform off-site activities for all the products at WZS Misi Setia or external party facility which includes
- Training / Factory Acceptance Test
- Troubleshooting and repair of products
- Report for non-chargeable assignment upon request by P&S Department or client.
- Enhancement and tools/equipment’s/spare parts preparation.
- Proposal/recommendation and calibration periodically to customers.
- To complete all necessary Company documentation punctually and in accordance with any guidelines or schedules issued (including Time Sheets, Service reports, Staff Expense Claims etc.)
- To ensure preparation service activities is planned and logistics coordination for the service goods.
- To ensure product knowledge and technical knowledge is up to date.
- To perform indirect sales by promoting products and service and providing best solution to client.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Responsible for all after sales technical support is done with minimal re-work.
- To measures at every stages of work process in services if there is any negligence aspect related to the service process and should take appropriate control to eliminate the risks or to minimize it.
- Observing and obeying all company rules and regulations, complying with all site regulations and safeguarding Company property.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering service materials when needed
- To adhere to company ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 requirements and Work Procedures
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time. Provide support and co-operation among colleagues and to the management, willing to help and contribute to the success of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- BOISET and OGSP certified will be an added advantage
- Must be well-versed with Instrumentation and control systems, with experience in dealing with electrical system
- Have strong knowledge of Instrument equipment and able to understand P&ID, wiring and other technical documents
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel extensively for onshore site and offshore assignments
- Must have good communication and able to deal with client during stressful emergency situations at site
- Good self-initiative, must be able to carry out assignments independently and to anticipate unexpected situations and able to deal with problems
Only shortlisted candidate will be notify. Please state your expected salary & availability.