To achieve company sales objective for a profitable business and working as
a team to achieve the sales target through technical marketing and implementation of product applications by assessing technical require to meet customer needs.
- To promote and sell all the company's products and services to achieve department sales target.
- To execute sales action plans and strategize with product team on how to achieve targeted revenue goals.
- To provide excellent customer focus and assume the role of key accounts manager in assigned area/region.
- To create and generate sales opportunities for the assigned product range.
- To effectively communicate customer requirements to our product team and factory principal rep.
- To develop, support and participate in various marketing activities organized by the company.
- To interface with company's cross-functional teams (logistics, project, etc) to resolve product issues.
- To plan marketing activities and conduct market survey for the assigned product line.
- To prepare quotations/proposal and costing for customer enquiries.
- Ensure overdue monies and invoice payments are timely collected to ensure zero bad debts
- Gather market, customer and competitor information for business strategy planning purposes
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate should have an Engineering Degree/ Higher Diploma, in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years of Technical Sales experience in Oil & Gas or related industry.
- Have good technical knowledge in the field of Instrumentation and Controls.
- Computer literate, able to use MS Word, Excel, Power Point and AutoCAD.
- Must have on transport and willing to travel out-station.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language would be an added advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, able to conduct product presentations