Provide services in Electrical & Instrument. Responsible for entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
PORT KLANG - IMMEDIATE HIRING
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary design, method statements, calculation, reports, life cycle cost and equipment selection.
- To provide E&I support to subcontractors during construction process
- Responsible for the overall E&I works for the project
- To provide leadership to E&I project supervisors in quality and material control, progress and meeting clients' and project's needs
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- To provide technical support to client for any technical matters arise
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years working experience in design, engineering, calibration, hook-up and commissioning of electrical (HV/LV), instrumentation and control systems (PLC/DCS) for the oil & gas industry is required for this position
- Well versed in applicable international codes & standards
- Able to interpret technical information and documents ; analyze and solve technical engineering problems
- Analytical skill
- Good self-initiative, must be able to carry out assignments independently and to anticipate unexpected situations and able to deal with problems