Responsible for construction budget and schedule
- Develop, assess/review and improve overall Construction Execution Plan for projects and construction with input from engineers and superintendents
- Identify and mobilize required resources on timely basis to execute construction
- Drive and manage all construction activities by construction team according to approved construction plan
- Coordinate multi discipline construction activities to meet schedule, HSE, budget and quality requirements.
- Provide leadership and directions to construction team to efficiently complete construction activities.
- Organize site coordination meeting to coordinate works from all disciplines (Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation, Pipeline, etc.)
- Construction Reporting (Site Diary, construction progress, mitigation plan) to Project Manager
- Responsible for site constructability and verification of AFC drawings
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate application of PTW interface with Client's Construction
- Manager and/or other Site Representatives
- Ensure Contract compliance and adherence to Construction drawings and specifications for all phases of construction work activities
- Resolve all discrepancies between field installations and engineering.
- Ensure proper quality inspection activities during construction
- Ensure implementation of Site Safety Program and actively involved and participate in site safety program and activities
- Identify and manage all schedule deviations and identify potential problems to Project Manager.
- Prepare and plan proper procedure for attaining Mechanical Completion and Initial
- Provide support for start-up, commissioning and Acceptance of the project
- Ensure preparation and completion of construction "close out report"
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time
- At least bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical/civil /petroleum / oil & gas) or equivalent
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in working with and managing site teams and sub-contractors
- At least three (3) years working experience in oil and gas projects
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Willing to be transferable to and based full time at project site
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Preferably with Piping related experience