To implement the Project Quality Control programmers effectively and efficiently
- Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
- Follow up QA Procedures implementation.
- Assist QC inspector performing all inspection activities in line with Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Assist QC inspector to prepare a daily report, weekly inspection report.
- Communicate to respective team the QA System and monitor the implementation.
- Assist for identify non conformances and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Assist for non-conformance investigation with the relevant departments.
- Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality
- Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assists as necessary the Engineering department in the evaluation and correction of specific quality control problems and issues.
- Assist the continuous Quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff.
- Maintain the Quality file system.
- Performs all other duties, tasks and initiatives contributing to the success of the company.
- Monitoring and responsible on safety issue during project commence.
- Any other reasonable duties being assigned to by discipline lead and fabrication manager
- Candidate shall possess at least a Diploma / Certificate
- At least two (2) years working experience in the related field
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English (both verbal and written)
- Able to motivate project site personnel for progress
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office is an added advantage
6 months contract
No.of pax: 1