Based at Project Sites (Kuantan/Johor/Bintulu)
- To establish, implement and continually improve the Project Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 (latest revision) , Project Control Requirements and relevant codes and standards.
- To establish, implement and continually improve the Project Quality Program including related documentation such as ITP, PQP, WQT, WPS, etc.
- To lead the QC inspector team and ensure optimization of manpower planning and their competency, which includes providing formal orientation periodically.
- To conduct periodic reviews of the inspection and test activities and documentation.
- To established, implement and continually improve the calibration management system of our measuring equipment.
- To establish and implement an effective project documentation system to ensure effective final document submission to Client.
- To promote quality and safety awareness among the QC team.
- To arrange for witness and approval of equipment qualification at vendor facility and at site
- To review and approve supplier quality control pan.
- To liaise with Client's third party representatives and certifying authorities to obtain release of goods or services.
- To ensure CAR (issued internally) and NCR (issued externally) are resolved effectively and analysed for continual improvement.
- To work with client and suppliers to resolve quality issues.
- To foster ideas for improvement in method, cost reduction and quality.
- To carry out the responsibilities of project based QAQC Engineer according to EPCC of Project Organisation, MSOG-HRA-WI-01M.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (petroleum or oil & gas discipline is an added advantage).
- Qualification in CSWIP or professional welding certificate.
- At least three (3) years working experience in the related field (experience in brownfield development is an added advantage).
- Possess CIDB and OGSP (BOSET will be an added advantage).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both oral and written).
- Good communication skills and report writing.
- Good leadership capability to lead the QC Inspectors team.
- Good analytical skill.